Is it true

Is it true when your pregnant with your 3rd baby the ligement streatching hurts worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i sure hope not i'm on number 3!!!
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 1:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm on number 3 and I really doubt that b/c it's already been stretched twice before.... Mine isn't worse than b4
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• its possible......when I was pregnant w/ my 3rd child it hurt a little....and he was 11 1/2 lbs at birth!
    milan124

Answer by milan124 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Oh my gosh, 11 1/2 lbs.... that's an obese baby! lol j/k
    Anonymous

• I'd guess yes--each pregnancy hurt worse than the previous. #4 was by far the most painful--I could hardly walk/move b/c of the pain in my groin/crotch/legs/etc!
    lindseywhitaker

Answer by lindseywhitaker at 1:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• When I was pregnant with BB#3, my Dr said that the pain would be worse. This is because the ligaments have been stretched before and have developed scar tissue. And we all know that when you try and stretch scars, the tend to no "give" as easy as non scared skin.
    Mommy_Iowa

Answer by Mommy_Iowa at 9:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2008