How big is ur 10month old, and things he or she is doing

Hi, My name is Sarah and I am 24 yr old Christian wife and mama of 4kids. My youngest is 10months she is weighing in at 22lbs and 1ozs. She is 30 inches long. She rolled over at 3weeks. Sat up on her own at 3months, and stood at 5months. She has been walking since she was 8months. She is eatting about 8ozs every 3-4 hrs and eatting about 3-4 jars of baby food per day. She loves the Mac and cheese, she loves Spegitti,squash,carrots,sweet potatoes, banana's, cherrios, pretty much everything. But we are getting her use to healthy table foods as well. She eats most of the table foods as we do. Of course she sleeps through the night, infact she is a sleeper, she has slept through the night since she was born YAy. She loves playing, she loves other babies, she doesnt watch much tv, but does like dora and the backyardigans. She has cute chubby cheeks!!
Whated to see what other babies are doing at this age.

motheronthego4

Asked by motheronthego4 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm Whitney, I'm 19. My fiance is Craig, he's 28. My son (my only) was 10 months on the 13th. At his 9 month checkup he was 19.4 pounds and 31 inches long. He started crawling at 8 months the next day he was pulling up on everything. Now he's still cruising all the furniture. He eats 8 ozs every 3 or 4 hours & about 3 jars of the 3rd stage baby food a day plus table food. We get him the Toddler mac & cheese & Spaghetti Os too. He usually sleeps through the night but he's getting 2 teeth in right now so he's been waking up once or twice a night. He loves babies, especially his little cousin. He never watches TV even though it's on all day. He's very tall & skinny with huge feet & hands. He has 6 teeth already, 2 on bottom, 4 on top & 2 more coming in on bottom.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 1:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My son is turning 1 in 3 weeks. He was NEVER a sleeper, just started semi-sleeping through the night at 8 months old - had horrible colic til he was 5 months old - held his head up in the hospital right away - sat on his own at 4 months, crawled 2 days before he was 6 months old - pulled himself up the next day - starting right now to walk 5-6 steps at a time - has yet to say his first word however he knows what tons of things are -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Oh I forgot to add she said her first word, mama on mama's day..she was 4months..
    She now says mama, dada,meow meow, hurray, ruff ruff, bay bay aka baby, baba aka bottle,

She loves her baby doll..she kisses her and says awww..pats her backk....gives me high five...waves bye bye at 6months...waves come here...
    She skipped crawling and went str8 to the walking at 8months
    motheronthego4

Answer by motheronthego4 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• mine was like your (poster)

she was a little bigger. she was 29lbs since 8 months, and is still that weight at two. She talks a lot now. We didn't push meat early enough, so we are struggling with her to eat meat and different veggies.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Oh poo..I forgot to mention my daughters teeth..She has 5 on top and 4 on the bottom...
    Her feet are a size, 3-4 and her clothes are 12-18months..dresses are 18-24months
    motheronthego4

Answer by motheronthego4 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My DD turns 10 months in a week she is 17.5 lbs 26in. she says mama, ba ba (bottle), ke ke (cat), bubu (our dog), nana, dada, bye bye, standing for less than a min. No teeth.
    danielle1982

Answer by danielle1982 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My daughter turns 10m oldin 2 days. At her 9m check up she weighed 17.4 lbs and was 27ins long. She is just now crawling and she cant pull up yet. She satup on her own at 7m. She has 8teeth. She is drinking milk and eatin graduate meals. (she hates the baby food. ) she will eat almost anything that she can hold. she says mama(when she is sad),dada, and baba(her older brother). she drinks out of a sippy cup most the day the only time shegets a bottle is when it is nap time or bed time.
    Anonymous

• My 9 month old says dada and jibberish. He has not said mama. He has 2 bottom teeth. He has been crawling for a month and now pulling himself up and standing for 2weeks. He slept thru the night since 2 months. He's 22lbs i think. Should he be saying more words? He loves other kids and babies. He laughs all the time and is easy going.
    LadyMiller

Answer by LadyMiller at 4:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• All kids move and talk on their own pace. No worry...He wont shut up before you know it..hahaha
    motheronthego4

Answer by motheronthego4 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My son is 10 months old. He started crawling today. He drinks 6 oz every 2 hours and eats 5-6 jars of baby food a day. He weighs 20 pounds right now. He says mama but thats it.
    NewMum2007

Answer by NewMum2007 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2008