Pre-Labor?

I have been on bedrest for about 2 1/2 months and I still have at least a month to go.. Most days I feel alright (as in not hurting, etc) some days though I feel ALOT of pressure when I get up to go to the bathroom and on occassion still feel that pressure when I sit back down. My cervix was 1.4 last doc visit almost a week ago and we go back Thursday for another check up. I am sooo worried that I will have to go on hospital bedrest (which if its under 1 i will have to ) has anyone else had to stress about this ? I know it isnt good for me to stress and i know it does no good to stress. i will be what it is but i cant help but to be paranoid.. will this cause me to worsen my situation?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've been threatened with hospital bed rest, but never had to acttually do it. I certainly wasn't stressed about it. I was ready to do whatever I had to do to keep the baby healthy. Stress isn't good for you, but I don't think it will cause things to be worse.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2010