Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should I do?

my babyfather and i aren't together but i love his family i go and stay sometimes at there house but he lives there to (out of state). how do i keep my distance from do i go about things with him and the baby ..i hate being around him but i won't leave him alone with the im always around ..he hurt me pretty bad emotionally when we were together and from then on i just hated to see him face but i want to be polite and not mean when i'm around him what should i do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • Do just like you just said you wanted to do. Be polite. You do not have to engage in any conversation with him that does not include your child.

    Also, if staying in the same house as him causes stress/uncomfortableness for you, try staying in a nearby hotel.

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

  • i agree with carolyn

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

  • Why don't you trust him with the baby if he's is the father? Maybe you could ask one of his family members to stay around so you don't have to be there.

    Answer by brimarie8 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
kinda strange?

Next question overall (About CafeMom)
How do I start my own group?