Weaning from the pump

I am weaning myself from the pump! Yay! I used to pump three times a day. I am now down to once a day. Which is my biggest output. THe oucnes have lowered a lot that I pump. I pump for about 10 mins. My question is should I continue to pum and this week only pump five mins this week and then completely stop next week.

OR

Not pump at all and only use the pump to relieve myself if the pain gets too bad?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• That would be the best route. Good luck.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• which one?
    maggiebella25

Comment by maggiebella25 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Are you trying to Breastfeed? Are you No longer breastfeeding and only using the pump to relieve Engouragement? Your question is confusing...
    emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My son breastfeeds twice a day. But I want to be completely free of the pump and then will work on eliminating those last two feeds. Sorry for the confusion.
    maggiebella25

Comment by maggiebella25 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010