Has anyone ever used Alli?

I'm curious if the side effects are as bad as it sounds and if it really works.

sissysmess

Asked by sissysmess at 1:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I know several people Alli has worked GREAT for and only one that it did NOT work well for because she refused to change her eating habbits or follow the plan. I'm told if you FOLLOW it to the letter you will see great results with very few if any side effects.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I've been thinking about taking it also and wondering about the side affects as well. Thanks for asking this question : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Ive got the pills sitting under my counter right now. I just need to find the strength to change my diet & the courage to swallow the pill! Im afraid of the side effects LOL!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I asked my Dr. about taking Alli, and she said if I did I would have to carry a change of clothes with me every where, because it gives people spur-of-the-moment diarrhea. Yuck! So, I decided to steer clear of that one. You might be able to do some research on it and find out some of the side effects others have had.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I have never tried it, but i have been taking a great product to help me lose weight and it doesn't have side effects, drugs or stimulants and you don't need to carry an extra change of clothes around (yuck) I have been on it for 2 weeks and i have already lost 6lbs and 5 inches plus it's not a quick fix it helps with long term weight loss and weight management :) PM me if you would like to hear more or check out http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    I would love to help you reach your weight loss goals safely and naturally.
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 3:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• No,To succeed you need to want it.
    Proper diet,fluids,calorie intake,exercise is what works long term.
    No so called expensive magic pills,sorry only hard slef work will make it happen.
    Anonymous

• Alli is effective because it teaches you to eat right. You only get the crazy side effects if you eat fatty food. So yeah if you go out for McDonalds and get everything super sized you better be wearing a diaper cuz trust me it's way more embarassing than a period stain!!! Def works though I learned to cut out things like mayo, ranch dressing, alfredo sauce even red spaghetti sauce has a lot of grease.
    maddie.star

Answer by maddie.star at 12:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• NO, but the pharmacist in the commercial said it work, she lost weight ( ha ha, just kidding)
    determind

Answer by determind at 12:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2008