what do you do when you get constipated? Does it work?

every once in a while at nite before bed I get constipated--don't like taking those otc fiber pills, because then I would be up all nite going to the bathroom!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Health

• Drink Lots of water, try eating more natural fiber in your daily diet as well. The key is to prevent it in the first place. Metamucial makes a pink lemonaid fiber additive you put in an 8 oz glass of water and it tastes like the real thing and is NOT thick or fibery.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Before going to bed, if constipated, I eat a bowl of whole-grain fiber cereal, like Nuts & Oats, or Multi-grains.Eatting an apple will help clean & move your bowels in the morning too!
    25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 2:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2008