how can i find a job with out having to much expreince

i got married young had my child worked a lil but i dont have the strong work backround to get any job, i want to know how do i make my self look good to geat the good job, i really want to help my husband and do something that can help the fam.

enjoymyworld10

Asked by enjoymyworld10 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• well you might have to work your way up if you don't have any experience or much education. look for a job that has great potential for getting promoted, and then start on the bottom and do a good job and you'll work your way up the ladder.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Working your way up is probably going to be your best option. However, if I were you I would stress my education, and a willingness to learn on my resumes/applications!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• its good if you know somebody that already works at a job that you want. i worked at as a janitor at an elementary school with my mother in law. i think i only got the job because i knew her.

if you dont know anybody....go and make some friends!! but that might not garentee you the job lol

i have also heard that if you want to GET an application you should look your best...sometimes workers are required to throw out applications if the person doesnt look dressed for the job.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• One key point is being able to point out your strenghts, what you have to offer. Sometimes even though you may not have worked in that particular field you may have skills that are very relatable to the position. You need to think about how you can relate the skills you do have right now to what will be needed in the position you want.

Do some research on the company you are applying at, so if you do get an interview you can discuss things about that company which will show your interest in the company, be confidnent during the interview, and dress for success. They seem like they would be common knowledge, but you don't know how many people can't get passed those key points. Also, practice interviewing tough questions with someone, so when they are asked you are ready and prepared, trust me they will be asked. You can find a good list "hard" interview questions and how to nail them on you tube.

You have skills show them
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 9:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• www.earningsinabasket.info there are a ton of jobs that dont require experience or money to begin!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• sorry that i have mis spelled so many words but my baby was crying and i read it to quick thank you for answering my questions i think that they are all great answers and i have been looking into many of them. thank you guys i think its great how everyone has given me something to think about thanks again.
    enjoymyworld10

Comment by enjoymyworld10 (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• You could always start a daycare in your home. Most childcare places charge 125-150 per week per kid. And if you so choose to you can take classes at night or online so you can improve in your skills. Freetypinggame.net is a way you can improve your typing skills and speed if you eventually want an office job. good luck!
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 1:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Hi,
    My name is Renee Smith the company I represent is looking for help. Look at these to wesites and decide what you want to do. www.reneersmith.greatcareerplan.com and www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/reneersmith. I hope this will help you out. Feel free to contact me.
    RED57

Answer by RED57 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• You can always start in a lower position and work your way up from there. Also, when applying for a job, list all the experience you have. You can also include classes you may have taken in high school where you gained experience in a particular area. State on your application that you are eager and willing to learn, that you are dedicated, etc.
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2010