don't think about it

I know it's hard when they tell u but it works. I am a person who gives up very quickly. I only tried for about3-4 months before i quit trying and the next month I was pregnant. It really does work. Unfortunately I m/c and now I'm back into the trying mode again. But anyways good luck to all of u ladies trying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• That's great advice, and I do believe it would work... if only I could convince my brain to STOP THINKING!!! Lol. I can't imagine the day will ever come where I am still wanting another baby and my cycle/fertility doesn't immediately spring into my brain when becoming intimate with my husband! (which is sad, I know...) It's like someone saying, "I will give you a million dollars if you don't think about money at all in the next two minutes." :)
    But yes, good luck to all of us trying... I am sorry for you loss, I understand your pain from experience. And here's to hoping it doesn't comsume us!!
    mileymoo

Answer by mileymoo at 5:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2008