Just wanting to test out a gender prediction therory I was told. They say that under your tongue there is two veins and when pregnant one is bigger. When left is bigger its a girl and right side is boy. If anyone already knows what there having check it out and let us know.

cherery

Asked by cherery at 7:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine kinda look the same and I am 38 weeks pregnant and almost ready to deliver. If I had to chose one as looking bigger, it would have to be the right. I am definitely having a girl though.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• just to add for this to work you need to hold your tongue up for a bit until both sides are very noticable. So far this has been 5 for 6. Added for first question
    cherery

Answer by cherery at 7:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Well,my left one looked it bigger and am having a boy and is for sure!...
    EvaMaria18

Answer by EvaMaria18 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2008