Do you spend the money to get your nails/feet done? Why?

blueeyedbabyz

Asked by blueeyedbabyz at 10:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, I used to do it a lot more. Now, i just do it on occasion. I miss it though...Will probably get them done this week......Good ?
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yea I do sometimes. Why? Because it's fun and always looks good
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I do, I like my hands and feet to look nice, and my DH appreciates that I take care of myself. When I couldn't afford to have them done, I would still do them myself. (I think they look better when I get them done.)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:04 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yes, but not often, Only a few times a year. My DH is a foot man, so i like my feet to look nice. They ALWAYS do a better job than i can do. I will give myself pedicures, but it's hard to do it yourself. Also, i just cannot paint my toenails like they do! Mine always look terrible when i do them at home. It's fun, it's inexpensive & it feels great! Why not do it?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• its a nice splurge every once in a while for me...
    I asked my husband if I can get my toes down because I can't reach to do them myself right now (35weeks preg) haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• no, i do it myself at home. once in a while ill get a gift certificate for mother's day or birthday, and that is the only time i go and get it done somewhere.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I alwsy do my own nails,feet. Its cheaper and safer.And its easy too.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have never had my nails done...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I do my own nails and feeet unless I am going to a family gathering or soemthing; then I go in to the salon. Because I want it to make sure it looks really neat and clean.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have pedicures because it's getting harder to do it myself these days.  I have manicures because my long natural nails are one of my indulgences. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2010