where you a teen mom,or are you????..ages up to 18

i wanted to know how life was after you had your baby =)
the things you couldnt do anymore,or how your life has improved??
anything like that.
im just curious.ill have my baby on february and im 16

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well I had my son when I was 18. However, I was married and a sophmore in college. We had to restrict what we bought. No more buying stuff just for fun or going out to dinner whenever we wanted. Most deal with not being able to hang out with friends anymore but I didn't have that problem but that is because my mother was very controlling and I never had that freedom. But I wouldn't trade my children for anything. I love playing with my son and can't wait for his little brother to arrive. I look at it this way, instead of having fun for 10 or so years when I am young then having kids and having 20 or so years afterwards to have fun I will now have a good 40 year block to have fun after my kids are grown.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• hello yes i was a teen mom i had my 1st child at 17 yrs old well your life is going to change alot so be prepared after i had kaylie i lost all my friends but 1 not able to go out anymore you have to give your life up to take care of your baby ya i think of how life might have been i am 21 and now have 2 kids i did not get to celebrate my 21st i was pregnent but i guess if you are ready you just do it and it wont matter how many friends you have as long as you have your child you know i hope this is of some help
    katrina2girls

Answer by katrina2girls at 1:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• yes i am a teen mom i had my son when i was 14 and did it on my own with me and his dad. i am 17 now and i am still in high school and grad. this year and my son is three now and his dad works all the time to take care of us and i have an internship at school so things are good and were a happy family just started early well thats it i dont regret anything and love being a mom.
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 1:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I had my first son when I was 18, I won't lie to you, it's hard. It's hard because you can't go out whenever you want, you have this little life that you are responsible for and every decision you make is going to affect him/her. I hope you have a good support system because it will make things easier.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i was 16 when i had my first son and let me tell u! it was great! im 18 now and im abouts to have another baby boy on november 10th. ever since i had my son my life has been better, yea it could get tuff n fushtrating at times but its still so awsome! dont worry cuz once u have your baby you,ll figuer out a way so u can still do all the things a girl your age should be doing and still take care of ur baby. good luck! and i know that u can do it.. :)
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 1:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I got pregnant when i was 18, A senior in high school (the baby was planned btw) and had my baby 6 months after graduation. I got married in December of the same year. the only thing that changed for me was not going to college immediatly after high school. But i am going to start online classes soon. My life is so wonderful and I am VERY happy. good luck to you!
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 1:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i was married and 18 and no much changed. i didn't go out so it didn't bother me.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• a teen is actually up to 19. well im 19, and currently pregnant, ive been with my bf for 3 years. i cant wait to have my baby. i dont think much will change other than money of course, which wontbe a problem, my bf makes very good money. My boyfriend and I both don't party much at all, so that won't change. We have our own place, we have a room for the baby. Its exciting!
    Anonymous

• I was 17 when i had my son. I wasnt in school i had quit when i turned 16. But i did get my GED while i was pregnant with him. My life changed completely it wasnt just me i had to worry bout anymore. He had to stay in the hospital for 2wks after he was born and let me tell you that was the hardest 2wks of my life. After you go through 63hrs of labor and then they tell you your baby might not live it brakes your heart i hope you dont have to go through that. But you see i didnt stop there, i had my daughter 4 months before i turned 19. and i will have another daughter 4 months before i turn 20. i am 27wks pregnant. It is hard dont think it will just be a baby waking up every four hrs for the first few months its nothing like that. And when you have your baby know that NOTHING matters more then your child. NOTHING.
    Anonymous

• I was 17. Changed dramatically. Sleepless nights, no more going out AT ALL...but I wouldnt take it back for the world. I cant remember not having kids now. They bring me a lot of joy:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008