Rate my resume from 1-10, ten being the best score.

OK, the last time I had a current resume was over ten years ago. I've been home with my kids the past 5 and before that I worked at a company for 5 years. So, with that being said I had to write a new one. I went online for advise about what to include in your resume when you've been a stay at home mom. Ifollowed the advise but would like other peoples opinions. THANKS!

(I lost the format when I copied and pasted so I just need advise on the wording)

No Name

1234 56 Street nowhere, US 78945, Cell: (262) xxx-xxxx, Email: pleasebnice.com

*******************************************************************************

Health Unit Coordinator

*Knowledge of Medical Terminology * Team Player * Excellent Communicator

***********************************************************************************
Key Skills

Office Skills:
Telephone & Front Desk Reception* Customer Servic

outofmymind26

Asked by outofmymind26 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• You should have more skills listed and more jobs you did as a Health unit coordinator. You need to be more verbal and let the employer that's reading it understand what skills and experience you have...I am great with resumes' and if you need help. Let me know!.....GL
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I agree..more skills need to be listed. Even if they seem trivial. Anything can be made to sound like an awesome skill.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:21 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Health Unit Coordinator is the job I am applying for. I change that section of the resume for each individual job.
    outofmymind26

Comment by outofmymind26 (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Have you done any volunteer work? Taken any classes? anything that you can add to your resume for the last 5 years?

Look online for some resume formats, I understand that you lost the format when you put it on here....I hate it when that happens, but I mean for more specific information. I would re-order your information, and be more complete . I'd add your education, including any classes or workshops that you've been to, and make sure that you can fill a page. Then write a killer cover letter so that they don't even think about the fact you haven't worked for 5 years.

Good Luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• OMG!!!! It only copied and pasted a few lines of my resume. It's too long to fit here. I posted it in my journal if anyone would be so kind to go there and check it out!
    outofmymind26

Comment by outofmymind26 (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2010