Periods

Anyone have periods that come for a few days then go away for a day then come back again...

I HATE it!!!

tayysmommy

Asked by tayysmommy at 10:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Health

• Yeah...it's called....MENOPAUSE!........LOL........(Well, for some of us..it is)
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sometimes.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• haha i hope it aint menopause!! im only 20 and not done having kids!!!
    tayysmommy

Comment by tayysmommy (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Mine have done that! I hate it, too. My Dr said it was normal though, so I don't worry about it too much. and lol - I wish it was menopause - I'm 38, and mine have done this for about 10 yrs or so...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yes and it sucks. I havent had that happen in quite a while tho. I only get my periods now like twice a year, if that. We are working on correcting that tho.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have that issue sometimes. I'll think I'm all done and good to go and here it comes again. UGH! Thinking about hysterectomy. Not just for issues like but other reasons as well. I'm done having children and know I am going through stages of menopause. It just takes it's sweet time, doesn't it.
    Jennifer R.

Answer by Jennifer R. at 11:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2010