how do you survive an infidelity and trust again your spouse,will time tell if you can continue the marriage

trujillo58

Asked by trujillo58 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I couldn't.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 10:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My marriage could not survive this, this is a deal breaker for me.

Answer by older at 10:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I just posted a question like this recently! I'm not sure but I think I am in this boat! I decided to stay because I love him and he says that he loves me too! So I am trying to work on the marriage! We have been together a long time and we have two grown children that still live with us. One whom is very sick. I think that if two people really love each other and decide to stay together that they can work things out! Time will tell!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Infidelity is a deal breaker for me. I could never handle marrying a man who would eventually cheat on me. Excuses like "moment of weakness" are bullshit and shouldn't be taken seriously. If he cheated, he WANTED to and just needed something to help him along (alcohol, etc.).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My ex cheated on me a lot.. I never REALLY forgave him or got over it.. I couldn't handle it. I moved on.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:35 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have gone through a similar situation. I was the one who was unfaithful. I didn't know it at the time but I was in the midst of a manic episode. My husband and I have worked through it. It has been a year and we are going strong. You both just have to want the marriage to work.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 10:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would leave my husband if he cheated, no questions about it.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Go to my profile, and find my journal entry entitled "Our Story"...

I think that should answer your question for me... would take far too many "characters" for me to answer you here.
    Crimsonia

Answer by Crimsonia at 1:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• U never forget. And trust is always an issue. I haven't decided yet y I should stay with my hubby. Right now I'm still tryin 2 forgive him. The kids r the only reason I'm still here.
    couger108

Answer by couger108 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010