Do You Think ...

... that there really needs be a "thumbs down" option on the comments?

Do you ever use it? Why?

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 10:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I haven't unlocked that feature yet, but I have noticed there seems to be people that get stocked with the thumbs down, like someone follows them around and votes them down, no matter what they say...because I have seen people who answer questions and always get a vote down, even if they haven't said anything "bad" or something anyone wouldn't like. So, for that reason, I don't like it, because that is ridiculous. However, I have seen really unnecessary/mean answers be voted down, and if they get enough they are hidden, which is nice, I don't like seeing nasty comments. So, I think it is a nice feature, that gets badly abused.

Mamacsb

Answer by Mamacsb at 11:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Some days I think there should be and some days I think there should not be.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I haven't unlocked it yet.. But there was one answer I have seen that I would have like to use it on.
    Monica84

Answer by Monica84 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• If someone is really rude or snotty I will give them a thumbs down.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think that if we can make a question anonymously and answer anonymously... then it is fine to have a thumbs down. I only use it when people are being downright ugly...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i don't really think negativity towards people is good in any form because some people are quite sensitive. I don't see a need for it but I am not in charge of it so if you don't like it then don't use it.
    treece

Answer by treece at 3:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2010