I think I am pregnant with twins!!

I think I am pregnant with twins!! The 2 biggest reasons are severe pelvic pain all the time, and my uterus is 3 inches above my belly button and I am only 23 weeks. Also I have been having BH, severe back pains, violent kicking, shortness of breathe, all of these I never had in my first pregnancy or at least they were never as bad. I worked 40 hours a week last time at a job that I was always on my feet. Now I am finding it hard to even walk around the house! I know every pregnancy is diffrent, but I can't express how severely diffrent this one is. How can I know for sure? My doctors appointment isn't for another week and I'm going crazy!!

Saria87

Asked by Saria87 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• At 23 weeks your fundus should be about there, that's where mine was at about 17 weeks. You should have had an anatomy U/S already they do them between 18 and 20 weeks typically, did they see 2? With my twins I feel one little guy kicking around at my underware line and my other little guy just shoves his head in my side. The kicking isn't really harder or anything actually it's just the opposite, they don't have as much room so they don't get the momentum behind their kicks. I don't know what BH is, but most of the other symptoms are common pregnancy ailments. I hope you find out soon and your mind is put at ease. I know I was terrified that I was having twins based on a feeling and my fundal height, I thought it was crazy that I was showing at 3 months since I'd had 3 other pregnancies that I had not shown like I was. I was right though and I've got two little guys coming this fall.
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 2:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• uumm, how about you call the dr. and explain it to them and see if the can get you in sooner. hopefully everything is ok and nothing is wrong..
    ambk4ever

Answer by ambk4ever at 7:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Do you feel two babies moving? I had one buried deep in my pelvis remaining, not flipping from around week 24 until delivery. The other moved around up high.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2008