Halloween homemade decorations??

I would love to make decorations with my daughter this year. Any easy but nice ideas? What do I need to buy?

Thank you!!

mygirlpaige

Asked by mygirlpaige at 11:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Oh, another is spiders out of handprints. You'll need paper, black paint, and google eyes. Paint your daughters hands and then press them down on the paper with the palms together in the middle(body) and the fingers stretched out to each side. (legs) Let it dry well and then go back and glue on the eyes. You can draw a web behind it on the paper.

I love these kinds of crafts, because after you always have your little ones hand and foot prints to keep as a memory. Don't forget to put their name and age on the back, so you'll always know how big they were when you made them.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Construction paper - just make paper cut-outs of jack-o-lanterns and bats and ghosts! Easy-peasy :)
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 11:59 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• A cute decoration is foot print ghosts. You need white paper or the thin craft foam sheets, google eyes, glue, some string or yarn scissors, a pencil and colored pens. Trace your daughter foot on the paper or foam, then cut it out. With the toes down at the bottom glue on eyes and draw on a mouth. Put a hole in the top of the heel and hang up your "tootsie ghostie" as my boys say. You can also let her draw on the or get some glitter, just have fun.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010