does it seem as if theres an epidemic that alot of married couples are cheating on each other??? why???

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• everyone that I know that has cheated never wanted to get married Or where forced to get married because of a baby.

People that loved each other will not cheat
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't call it an epidemic....it's been going on forever. Either you do or you don't cheat I guess.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• no i dont think so, its judst more people are open to talk about it more
    DWeitz

Answer by DWeitz at 11:21 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I do believe that cheating has become more popular these days then years ago!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i call it the "new 2010 thing" seems as though more pple are looking for a one nighter or a piece then ever. idk maybe its just my surroundings too. they could of thought they wanted marriage but then realized it wasnt for them after building such a nice life like a nice house, kids, job, and even a decent savings. they rather not divorce so they dont lose what they have.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think the problem is because divorce is so accepted now that people don't respect marriages like they used to. I think people have been cheating for years though, just not as much as now.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think technology opens up numerous options, in terms of meeting people and staying in touch. Technology has also fueled this need for instant gratification. When these two things combine, I think they test a lot of relationships. People might be cheating more because it's easier.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:34 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Adultery used to be frowned upon and kept hush hush. Now, everything is out in the open. But it does seem like more and more people are doing it. Maybe because society as a whole has gotten blase about the whole thing, and because people arent necessarily ready to settle down and get married. I dont know.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:35 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think I just hear about it and notice it more now that I'm grown and married. People have been acting the same way for years, they just didn't talk about it as openly.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• not in our crowd - but we are in the age group of 50-75 - so we have all been happily married for quite awhile - earlier, there was some of it going on, but those either got divorced or both ran around and dropped out of our crowd -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2010