Anyone ever use Care.com or any sitter service?

I have no family to babysit for me and have dates I have to be places...court for a divorce and a parenting class for this divorce. I have 5 kids....10, 7,4,3,1 and need help at home as well since I have fibromyalgia. The last 4 are my grand babies I have custody of so I'm also trying to adopt eventually once the NOISE is down with the other court stuff so will need more help with classes!!!! I know you can't put a price on it but things are tight so I need trustworthy and affordable....ugh...lol

Lanakynd

Asked by Lanakynd at 11:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• You might want to look into having an au pair. It has always worked great for us and the website I use is greataupair.com They do background checks etc. They are very affordable. I can also recommend you to one of my previous au pairs. message me if you're interested!

mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• just noticed care.com costs about $35 month...hummm, are they all like that?
    Lanakynd

Comment by Lanakynd (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am a member of both of them, but not for my kids I look in it because I am trying to find kids to babysit I also look on craigslist
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• most of them are like that. But you can sign up on greataupair.com as a guest and au pairs can contact you.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2010