Where was the Most romantic/craziest/wild place you ever had sex?

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• romantic place the hotel we stayed for our anniversary..............craziest place was in the parks gazebo ...............wildest place was the pool i was laying against the pool and my man was in front the worst part about it was there was 8 other people in the pool.we went pool jumping at our apartment complex
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• in my driveway, in the rain....ppl saw us....
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Craziest? I can't believe I'm answering this, but ... the craziest place was in a bedroom closet. We were moving out, it was sort of a walk in closet so I had gone in there to check that we hadnt left anything.... totally spontaneous!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• romantic? in Germany while we were on vacation
    craziest? in the park
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Still in search of it. Most men as stuck on the usual spots, the bedroom, the bath tub, etc.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Most romantic Hawaii on vacation .. craziest camping in the woods in a tent!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yeah, my hubby is pretty old fashioned, LOL. It's almost ALWAYS in our bed...haha!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• on the top step (in the back) of The Philadelphia Art Museum - you know, where the "Rocky" statue stands - did i just admit to that - thank God my mother is gone - but i WAS married at the time - roflol -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• craziest... at the hospital when i was pregnant with our son. i was so sick but horny. we did it in the shower. it's like a notch on the belt.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 1:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010