Do I work it out?

Hello! I am new and need advice. . I learned last year that my husband cheated on me. I learned about it from his ex girlfriends friend that they might share a child the same age as my middle child. well he told me several different stories about it saying it happened the once. I recently found out it was twice or so he says. I forgave him the once and even the second time but have reason to believe it was more than those two times. what do i do I have three wonderful children with him He is a great father but all he has done is lie to me time and again and it is hard getting over this. I never thought I would stay with a man who cheated but I am trying because of the good things between us. But should I stay if he has been cheating the whole relationship or if he has another child?

Motherof3ADH

Asked by Motherof3ADH at 11:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Only you can decide what you can live with. He is making very poor choices and if you choose to go then it will be him that broke up the family. You deserve a man who is faithful to you!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• This will only get worse..Believe me!.....I am going through something similar and i know, for my own sanity that no man is worth this kind of misery that your putting yourself through. Figure out how to get out and make the decisions for yourself and your children. Not what good he can bring. Cause at the end of the day, ..Does the good outweigh the bad?......Only you can decide that!......Good luck to you!!!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It sounds like he is a good FATHER from what you said but your children aren't MARRIED to him. He'll still get to see his kids but you should move on. You deserve someone to be FAITHFUL and HONEST to you! I definitely could NOT be with someone who cheated AND got someone else pregnant!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• u need to find a new man to be in ur life someone who will stay faithful.any guy out there
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Cheat me once, shame on you. Cheat me twice, shame on me.
    It's important to learn from experience - and experience says that he chooses to behave like a dog.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Do "you" try to work it out? As if it can be worked out by one person? Seems to me you've already tried. And he showed his true colors, he really didn't care to work it out. You might want to learn from that experience.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 8:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010