how weird am i?

so my son got a wiggles dvd from a family friend. it's an older one where greg is still in it. and i have the hugest crush on him now...

Hollea

Asked by Hollea at 11:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Greg was so cute! I think it's a case of mommy brain! We see so much of the kiddie stuff, it just happens :)
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• lol you need to get out more!! lol this cracked me up! I used to like Steve from blues clues..was bummed when they changed to a new steve!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Well, my personal favorite was...BEAR...from "Bear in the big blue house"......OMG!...He is soooooo handsome. I like em' tall, dark and HAIRY..........man, that's hot!...............LOLOLOLOL................Just kidding........Yeah, your weird...Ha, Ha!~
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• haha at the above poster!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yeah, your wierd. heehee, but I must agree about Steve from Blue's Clues. He is ADORABLE! Joe will never fill his shoes. Back to the Wiggles, Sam is a WONDERFUL singer. I can accept him replacing Greg.
    fohtrae

Answer by fohtrae at 12:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• LOL to ria7 - our oldest was pretty young when they did the switch and she boycotted Blues Clues. Her plan was to marry Steve.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010