Man Problems

I have a friend who is going through problems with her boyfriend. She wants to fight an older female over this jerk. I told her that she's acting like a 13 yrs. old and she needs to grow up and get rid of that loser. He doesn't have a job, a car, good credit or his own place. When he isn't with his childish girlfriends he's at his mothers house. What's up with that? Do you know someone who is dating a jerk? If so what did you tell her?

TwannaB.

Asked by TwannaB. at 11:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I've had friends that dated only jerks...my best advice, is to tell her the truth and keep it in her face at all times. Why do women think by fighting the other woman, the man will want her? If he wanted her, he wouldn't have put a common denominator in the picture..tell your freind to wake up!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The exact thing you told your friend. But you know it won't change until she takes off the blinders and sees him in his true light. But you know tell her not only is she acting childish wanting to fight another woman over him but also that she is empowering him to continue the foolishness and making herself look desperate in the process
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have too many friends that have dated jerks...And I've told them my opinion and what he's doing to them...but until they realize it, there's nothing you can do. All you can do is keep your fingers crossed that eventually she will realize all the things you're seeing about him and leave.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• well fighting wont solve any thing just stop dating jerks
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Some people just love drama!!! I say tell her everyone in the situation is acting stupid and not to involve you... immature.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I've always been the one that dated jerks. I had to realize it in my own time, I NEVER listened to anyone else's opinions.
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 10:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010