how many of you have a date night?

ilovemylilymae

Asked by ilovemylilymae at 1:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do once a month?
    Anonymous

• DH and I have date night once a week...but we we don't always go out....most of the time we we stay in....but it works!!!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• We do, but its not a set night. About once a month we have dinner and drinks. Actually, its been a busy month. We've been out every wkend for the past 3 weeks. Lots of friends birthdays and such. The next month is going to be very quiet, though.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• We do a date night once a week. Every Saturday, and we alternate every other Sat. whose turn it is to choose our activity. If it is your turn and you choose to stay home, you have to choose an activity to do (watch movies, play board games, etc.) and also you can not choose to do the same thing twice (example - last week was his turn. He chose to stay home and have a movie night. On his next turn, he can not choose to do it again.) This Saturday (tomorrow) is my choice and we will be going out to the Pizza Parlor and playing arcade games :) A little mix up from just ordering in. Nothing too big or pricey.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I actually get a date night tonight! We rarely get a date night, because we have three little ones and only one person willing to babysit for free. We try not to take advantage of her. We talk about paying a babysitter once a month so we can go out, but it's just so expensive! We'd have to have an extra $100 to blow on an evening out (babysitter + inexpensive dinner)... and we normally don't.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• We have a double date tonight with my best friend and my husbands best friend. I have been playing matchmaker lol so they are meeting:) But kids are still coming to that....
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• We just did last saturday it was fun.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My Husband and I have recently started making date nights a priority in our lives. We have two boys. They are 15 months and 3 months. We have a few close friends that love to babysit for us. If we don't have a lot of money we go somewhere cheap to eat and then go to the park or stroll the mall. Nothing too fancy. It's nice to get away and have time to really talk. I think every couple should make it a priority!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 3:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• we try to maybe everyother week if we have the money we were hoping to go to the bar for a party on halloween but dont know if we can find a sitter for that night!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• once a week. always.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008