IM JUST CURIOUS I HAD MY DAUGHTER LAST YEAR AND IM STILL STRUGGLING TO LOSE WEIGHT WELL I HAVE LOSE SKIN HOW CAN I TIGHTEN THAT BACK UP?

I workout for 7 days a week im on a strict diet im currently weighing 130 i wanna get down to 120 ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• the only way to get rid of extra skin is surgery
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Loose skin doesn't go away, it has no elasicity.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• are you serious there is no other way i can tighten back up my body on my own
    sexigurl09

Answer by sexigurl09 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• If it's not too bad, I would try toning through pilates and yoga.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yeah loose skin is tough. Try some of the cellulite cream that contains high amounts of caffeine, that tightens the skin up. Lots of cardio exercise will increase blood flow to the skins surface that also helps tighten it up a bit. Unfortunately as @peanutsmommmy1 said, surgery is the only way to get drastic results. Good luck!

PS. Try not typing in all caps, it's harder to read and feels like you're yelling. I'm sure others would appreciate that as well. :)
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• well i just used caps so people can see my question if not people wont response to my question but ok i wont use it :) but where do you get that cellulite cream at ..
    sexigurl09

Answer by sexigurl09 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Most personal trainers will tell you not to work out 7 days a week. Your body will stop reacting to the work outs (this is what 3 PTs at the gym I work at have told me). They tell their clients 4 on 3 off is ideal but 5 and 2 is ok. Do give yoga and pilates a try like the other girls have said. They help to make you lean and tone. Plus they make you feel better!
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• OMG! go get a sweat band for y our belly and wear it while you work out thwy say to always wear it but it makes me itch so bad i have lost a lot of fat in my back and sids and its reduced the flab skin a lot but not all the way but a lot i got my sweat band at walmart in the sparts section it was gold gym brand good luck
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 12:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i do pilates but i havent gave yoga a try yet it doesnt seem like yoga will work for me cus i have really lose skin my pre-pregnancy weight i was weighing at 120 and when i was in labor i was weighing at 182 yes i know i gain alot of weigh but this was my first pregnancy and i didnt know any better but now im weighing at 130 ive been working out ever since i had her but obvisously after the 6 weeks and ive lost alot of weight but im struggling with my loose skin now :/
    sexigurl09

Answer by sexigurl09 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2010