Have any of you ever had a one time fling with an old boyfriend while with your spouse?

I would say no but we were broke up for 3 days and I hooked up with my ex who happens to still be my best friend...My fiance considers that cheating.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• No.. I haven't..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No, never.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No, I haven't. Yes,that is cheating. Good luck with that.....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• How is it cheating if HE says it's over? Sorry that's not cheating. If he didn't want to risk her hooking up with other guys then he shouldn't break up with her.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I haven't done that, if you're still married and broke up for a few days I would consider it cheating, that's just my opinion though. I don't think I could even think about being with anyone else 3-4 days after my marriage ended or took a break...
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No I havent, but I deffinetely would call that cheating. If you knew in your heart you were going to get back together then why go off and do something like that, and keep the relationship with the person you slept with!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No I haven't but I have to agree with your finance. I would call it cheating too and really it might be a deal breaker on marriage for me. I don't want to sound judgemental, but I would have serious fears of marrying someone who had already cheated on me.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• 3 days of being apart and you hooked up with an ex? Wow!!!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Wow, she never said she was married to him. And no one really knows the circumstances of their break up to be so quick to call it cheating. I probably wouldn't have hooked up so fast, but it still isn't cheating. How do you know she "knew" they would get back together. If it's a break up, it's a break up period. A fiance is not your spouse.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010