What is a Friend in your eyes?

LBZinski

Asked by LBZinski at 1:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Someone who's there for me especially when times are tough. or even when i just need someone to talk to, hang out with or have fun! Someone who also has problems that i can help with or just listen to and be supportive...in other words someone who doesn't think they're perfect. Basically someone who can stand me! lol i can be a biotch sometimes! someone who cares about me and my family and who recognizes that i have responsibilites etc.
    ManderInOrange

Answer by ManderInOrange at 2:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• A friend to me is someone who is loyal, honest, dependable. Someone you can count on no matter what but doesn't expect anything in return. Someone who is honest to me no matter what. And someone who would defend me and my name even if I'm not there to see it.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• a true friend doesn't think twice about picking up the phone to call at 2 am if she needes to because she wouldn't consider being mad at you if you did. she treats you like family, always has your back, calls you on your bullshit, and never lets you cry alone. or laugh alone. a true friend will let you bitch, then make you laugh. she will jump in front of a speeding bullet for you and not let you get drunk and take an ugly man home. he he.
    i have the best friend in the whole world. if i could put her here so everyone else could see what a true friend shoudl be i would.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008