What does it mean when a man says to a woman,your not my type?

They get along and have alot in common,so when my girlfriend heard this she was devestated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• that he isn't interested and is probably trying to let her down gently
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• He just aint that into her..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Either he's not interested at all and is trying to be nice, or he has some sort of strange fetish for only a certain type of girl and she's not blonde or something. lol.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It means he's not attracted to you usually. Or you have nothing in common or not enough in common.
    suesellshouses

Answer by suesellshouses at 12:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It means....She's not his type!....He does not find her attractive, or interesting.....That's the brutal truth!...Sorry!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That she isnt attractive to him, wether its physically, personality wise, emotionally, etc.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Friend zoned.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• There's no romantic chemistry. he may like her as a friend, but just not feel romantic about her.

And, some guys like athletic women, some like feminine women, some like ambitious women, some like more traditional. Just like as women, we tend to have a certain kind of guy we're attracted to, so do they. It's just a personal preference thing.

I can tell you that no matter how much I liked a guy, if he was a smoker.....he wouldn't be my type, that's a big turn off for me, but mostly it would be feeling that special chemistry.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Usually it means he is not physically attracted to her. Or he does not think of her "in that way".
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• NOT INTERESTED
    Mela46

Answer by Mela46 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010