Is this okay?!?

Me and my SO had sex last night and afterwards when I went to pee I noticed a light amount of blood on the tissue.it wasn't bright red, it was in between red and brown but it was a small amount.I also noticed some pain around my "area" and a little cramping in my stomach, when I got back into the bed.I woke up today and everythings fine but I'm still having small cramps.Anyone else experience this after sex?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes..I did...It is normal..I asked my nurse and she said after sex it can happen...not to worry I was also about 11 weeks when it happened
    kaleigh111

Answer by kaleigh111 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Thanks kaleigh111!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Oh my god! the cramping hurts like hell! i havent bled. I'm 19yrs old, this is going to be my first baby, and im scared as hell, and ive asked like every question to my OBGYN...

i still have tons of questions to ask but my OBGYN is a bitch and hurts me..i think shes trying to kill my baby =(
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Not to alarm you, but I was 10 wks and me and fiance had sex, afterwards I noticed some blood too. It was really light. The next day it didn't stop,(still very light spotting) so I went to the ER. They told me that it was normal to bleed a little after sex when your PG, but I still felt uncomfortable about it, so I went to another ER, and they did an ultrasound. They told me that I was losing the baby and there was nothing they could do. 4 days later I started hemorrhaging blood the cramps were sooooo bad.......way worse than labor pains (I've had 1 child) for 12 hours I hemorrhaged blood. The Dr's told me that if it didn't stop soon I would need a transfusion. It was the scariest time in my life. I'm not trying to alarm you, but I just want you to really REALLY watch for anymore blood or cramping, and make sure the Dr's do a full work-up if you go to the dr. I wish the best of luck to you!
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• The cramping, along with blood sounds like there could be some problem. Call your doctor!
    25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 2:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2008