are you a crust-cutter?

do you cut the crust off your child's sandwhiches or your own?

i don't, but they have never asked me to and have always eaten it. if they asked i would, though. but on the plus side- i heard the crust makes your hair shiny? :)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm a crust cutter!

tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I eat crusts and swore I would raise crust eaters, lol. So easy before kids to say "My kids will never be like that..." LOL. So, my daughter happily ate crusts for her first 2 years, then out of the clear blue sky insisted I cut the crusts, and that is how I became a crust cutter. My kids don't eat many sandwiches though...and when they eat toast, they want me to leave the crust on, but they don't eat it, they eat their toast like the crust is the rind of a watermelon, lol. I have weird kids, makes life interesting =) I will say though, that they don't eat white bread ever, they have whole wheat toast, pb&js and french toast only. Once on vacation I made them a pb&j on white because that's all we had and they refused it! Ha, I thought once I introduced it that would be it and they'd refuse the wheat, but they wouldn't even touch the white bread. So, that is my bright side to the crust issue.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Nope. Don't cut them off for myself or for my kids.
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 12:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Nope, the kids peel theirs off and eat it separately, but they don't ask for it to be taken off.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• only for my 1yr old because she gags on the crust. other than that no, I dont want picky eaters
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Nope. I never understood that. It tastes just like bread to me. My 2yo peels hers off and eats it before she eats her sandwich.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I cut the bottom crust off. That's the only crust they wont eat. If I dont cut it off, they leave it on the plate.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My own. At the ripe old age of 40 I still hate crust.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sometimes my youngest wants her crust off.. and yes, I'll cut it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• When I was a kid, my Mom did that for me...LOL. But i eat the crusts now. I think I did cut the crusts off one of my kid's sandwiches....that was a long time ago,though. Funny!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010