How do you spend you day?

This question is really for stay at Home mommy's but anyone can answer. What do you do all day? give examples of your daily routine.

LBZinski

Asked by LBZinski at 1:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Get up, at 6-630 feed the dog and cat, let them out, make coffee, read my email, talk to my sis on yahoo chat, wake my 17 dd for school, drink coffee while I wait for her to get ready, drive her to school, do my shipping labels and answer emails when I get back ( I sell on Ebay) do the dishes, make the bed, pick up clutter... do my listings, check out cafe mom, have lunch, do research, let the pets out again, do pictures for more listings while AMC OLTL and GH is on the background, pick up my dd from school, watch Family Feud with her, its about all the time we get together, drive her to work, make dinner, clean up, do more ebay, email, cafe mom till 8 then watch tv till 10
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 2:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well my baby isn't here yet. But I'm still pretty much a SAHM. I get up, watch a little tv, then I eat. And I clean the whoooole house before my hubby gets home. He get's home around 1 and we take a shower together. Then we get errands done if there is any. We pretty much just spend the rest of the day together after that. Then around 9 we have a little lovey time. Hee hee.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Wow, MarlyeGirl, I'd love that daily routine with my man! How cute you guys are! Enjoy the time before your baby arrives, but Honestly, it's even better with a baby and your man!
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• we wake up @ 8 or 9 (depends on if its a preschool day or swimming day)..give my girl (4)some breakfast while i have a shower,we get dressed, brush teeth, head out the door..if its a preschool day (mon wed or fri) my mom and i go grocery shoppin if its a swimday (tues and thurs) we go to swimming..then we come home, have lunch, read a couple books, practice a few puzzles, practice in her lil school book, (writing ABC's) then we take the dog to the park around 3, get home around 4-430, make dinner, we eat, she watches hannah montana and zoey 101, bath from 630-7..sometimes 730..get her pjs on, and we snug on the couch for a while watching a movie or playing cars etc..then bed between 8-830 and we start all over again the next day!! asfor when i do my cleaning, i usually do that when shes practicing her work books in the afternoon, or while shes in the bath or in bed.. :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well, i get up at 5, get ready for work, while having coffee, go to work from 7-3 working with 23 five and six year olds, come home, make sure my children are ok,talk to them see how their day has been,cook dinner, wash clothes if I need too,shop if I need too, take care of cat stuff, talk to hubby wherever he is, clean dishes/kitchen, get clothes ready for next days work, read some, get comfy for bed, read a while and hit the sack. 5 days a week, off on weekends from work.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008