Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Who do you call to report your apartment complex?

I've heard there is some company you can call and pay your rent to until your apartment complex fixes all damages and repairs they are SUPPOSED to do while you live there but don't or won't. How do I find these people!!?


Asked by dragonlady320 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 17 (3,261 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • It is not a is the court system. They will set up a retainer and you pay the court your rent until it is fixed...they will then pay your landlord when the complaint is taken care of.

    Answer by ashisamom at 12:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

  • You can withold rent until they fix it.But I think it has to be in a non interest bearing account. You need to call the local rental/landlord association to report your landlord to. Call your state rep's office to find out which municipality is responsible for building inspections.

    Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

  • i didn't know such company existed, but i hope someone knows because i would like to do that too! there is a number of issues here that they just wont get off their lazy ass and fix!

    Answer by tnm786 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

Next question in Home & Garden
Things Needed for....

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Favorite Type of Food?