Teen Mom, would you date Gary?

Poor Gary. He seems really nice. Just a little slow and maybe lazy. I think he should find someone who will treat him better. I'm 25 and addicted to Teen Mom, lol!

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im 36 and I watch the show from time to time lol. I think he has alot of growing up to do but he definatley deserves a healthier relationship than he has with amber.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think that Amber treats him like crap... she takes advantage of how nice he is. Yeah he may be a little over weight but he tries really hard to make her happy.
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 12:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That show makes me want to throw my remote at the dumb people on it. I can't watch it. It makes me nuts and I feel so so sorry for those babies.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have only seen two episodes but I find him incredibly immature. The first one I saw was where his GF had plans to go out for her Birthday and his friend convinced him that he was being a "little bitch" by watching his own daughter so he called her and told her he wasn't coming to watch her???? I was like WTF? The second one I saw was where she went nuts and tried to push him down the stairs. I think he handled that situation well....but no. I would never even consider dating him.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No, I think he's lazy and in a rut. I don't think Amber should be in the picture at all. He is abused by her mentally and physically. He needs to get a job, get healthy and raise his daughter.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't date him because he's immature and lazy, but Amber treats him like total crap. I understand they have a daughter together, but I would not accept being treated the way she treats him.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think he's lazy and annoying and should get a job and help out so amber can get her ged and then get a job herself!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010