are you afraid to die? what do you think it will feel like ? how do you think you'll die?

where will we go ? how how many people will be there when you die? .. idk im just curious about what you think or believe? because i know 2 people that when they died they saw two of their loved ones in the hospital room right before they "crossed over"..

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not afraid to die. I'm just afraid of dying young and not see my kids grow up. I hope when I do die that it is fast or I die in my sleep.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am pretty afraid to die.. not of actually dying, but leaving the ones I love..♥
    I'm not sure where we go after we die.. but I hope its good..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have had a fear of death since I was a child. I had a dream that scared me so bad I couldn't sleep for days. It still bothers me. The not knowing is the worst. I live life in survivor mode everyday. It's a life long demon I struggle with.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Am I afraid of death? No...
    Am I afraid of the after life? No...
    Am I afraid of how I might die? Sure. I'm not a fan of pain, and don't want to be in pain. So yeah, I'm afraid of that part... But the death itself? No...
    I think death itself will be a release of our physical form, a transition to a spirit form... Peaceful. We simply transition to a new form of life, be we are still us. Who will be there? I don't think that kind of thing matters at that point. I believe we all come back, so like this life, we are always having "people" coming and going.

I believe when we die, we transition to a spirit form. We remain that way until we are no longer remembered on the physical plain. We serve as spirit guides or guardians for those we love while we are there, until it's time for us to reincarnate in to our new life on earth...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• More scared as to how and when I want it over quick and honestly dont want to suffer :( And hopefully not soon.... I need to be here for my family as long as possible and would love to see my girls grow cause they are amazing and cant wait to see what they accomplish in life :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i'm kinda afraid to die but its gonna happen.i wanna die in my sleep
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm not actually afraid of dieing, I'm fearful of any pain I may experience in the process. I've already died once, and I have no concerns regarding the afterlife. There isn't one, we simply lose consciousness and cease to exist.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My only concern is leaving the ones I love, and how they'll take it. I also am afraid of dying because I enjoy living so much. I'm not done living yet, and hopefully by the time my body does start to die, I'll be ready for it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Of course I am afraid of dying and leaving evrything behind....and does anyone REALYL know what happens and where we go?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm not really afraid to die... I just hope that I don't die horribly and I hope that I get to see my kids grow up first. I'm more worried about the timing than anything else. I don't want to leave young children. I have no clue how I'll die, and I have no clue what happens afterwards. I don't really think that our ego/self survives death, so I imagine it will be just like before I was born! LOL!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010