Headaches???

It seems here lately I have been getting the world's worst headaches out of the blue, I have no idea what could be triggering/causing them. Have any of you experienced this? Sometimes like the last 2 mornings I have woken up with a pounding headache!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Health

• Do migraines run in your family? It could be changes in weather pressure, sensitivity to light, sound, smells. Dehydration can cause headaches. Headaches occur when the blood vessels are either constricted and not circulating enough blood, or are engourged and passing too much blood. Hangover? Jk. Headaches can be dibilitating. If you are seeing stars, losing vision, or getting tunnel vision, you should talk to your doc. Migraines run in my family, I feel your pain.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010