is sleeping with your step son wrong?

my hubby is out of town for a week and he has a 17 year old from a previous marriage and i was laying by the pool while my daughter(4 years old slept)i had the monitor but anyway,my hubby wanted me to talk dirty to him and i did and as i was i started playing with my self and as i was his son came in the pool area and asked can i help and for some reason i said sure.we had sex and for 17 he was good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like a scene from a bad porn movie...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• TROLL

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• ew
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Wow.. I am speechless, how old r u... 17 he is still a baby and that is your husbands son correct? Wow just wow
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yeah thats wrong
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• TROLL.. Should I report?! Hmm..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• this sounds like something you would find in a smut magazine. in case this is a real question, YES that is WRONG! First of all your cheating on your husband. take away the fact that he is your stepson and it is still illegal because he is a minor. thats just gross
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Maybe you should write a letter to penthouse forum. Why do I get the feeling your a guy trying to be a pervert on the mommy boards. If youre serious which I doubt then yes sleeping with your step son is wrong. YOu cheated and should tell your husband.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• OMG - i really can't believe you had to ask this question - yes, yes, yes, it is a hundred times wrong - to sleep with anyone while you are married to another man - my God, woman, have you no scruples at all?- no honor? - no loyalty to your husband? - and this kid isn't even of age yet - you could be arrested for sleeping with him - so wrong so wrong so wrong - have you no morals at all? i hate to see the way your children turn out - if this is any example of how you will be rearing them!!!! and you think that now that you have done it once, your stepson won't want it again? or that you won't? you have really opened a can of worms - no good will come out of this whatsoever - i pity your poor husband -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010