was your weekend ok or could it of been better

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it was a wonderful weekend, we spent the weekend going to the parks and just doing family things. Hope the next 2 are just as good, the dh is leaving for afghanistan the 18th so we have to make the best of time we have before he has to go
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I made it through. Sunday was the one year anniversay of my dad's death so not the greatest weekend ever but it could have been a hell of a lot worse.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It was nice, but it always could've been better.
    The hubbs has been acting like the man I married, rather then the shut down and distant man he's become over the last two years. He treated me like he used to, we laughed like we used to, and we just overall had a nice weekend together. But if we had more money we could've made it an even better weekend. But alas we're broke.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It was okay. I spent most of the weekend reading and catching up on a few things.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010