i want a 2nd baby but my husband is unsure

ok so i would love to have a 2nd baby but my husband thinks we dont have enough money for a 2nd plus i have had 2 miscarrages this year the first i had no idea i was pregnant and 2nd i knew about it and we were both excited about it i was 5 1/2 weeks when it ended. so now he doesnt want to try and hes scared it will happen again, and now he is making me feel bad that i want another because im emotional about friends and family being pregnant. he say what is dd not good enough and things like that and i love her with all of my heart i just wish for her to have a sibling. anyway how do i ease his mind? about everything? i believe we make more than enough we would just have to give up eatting out all the time maybe only once a week. ugh... anyone else go through something like this?

s_toman7

Asked by s_toman7 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My sister had a hard time convincing her SO to have another, but he has decided to try now. They have been trying for a while now but my sister has found out that she has a clotting disorder that is causing her to miscarry. I wish you both the best and hope you can both agree on where to go from here. Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'd give him and urself some time to heal. I always recommend Joel Osteen books on CD. It helped thru my divorce, etc.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 1:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010