Would you have a sense of humor about this?

We were at a dog training thing the other day and my neice showed us how she ate the dog treat. We were telling her how gross that was when my SIL were teasing about making chocolate covered dog food for the family Christmas party. If someone did that at your family Christmas would your fam have a sense of humor or would they be mad. We aren't really going to do this but laughed alot about it. We were even going to put a lable of someone elses name on the bottom of the dish incase they tried to see who brought it.

If you had a bite of choc dog food would you laugh or be angry? BE HONEST!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Gross I'd probably throw up, so I'd be angry lol
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'd laugh!! I'd be grossed out but it's not the end of the world!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My family would think it was hilarious! My SO is the funniest guy you will ever meet and he's best friends with my brother..who is also very funny! So it would be great! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would probably be very mad at that, maybe in the future I may laugh about it but at the moment I would just be pissed
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My family would think it's hilarious...They might be disgusted, but we would all get a huge laugh out of it. I have a huge family and someone is always playing a joke or something!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 12:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would be wondering why you were covering dog food with chocolate lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would be pretty hacked off, and I probably wouldn't eat whatever that person brought to a family function anymore. What about making something that isn't dog food to look like it. Maybe make a peanut butter ball recipe or something and call it dog food. To me that is in much better taste (pun not intended).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• We were talking about using dry dog food.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Honestly - probably more than a bit pissed off. It isn't funny especially when people have allergies.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would laugh. If it tasted fairly good I would eat it. If our dogs eat it, why would it be harmful to us???
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010