Colon Cleanse

Has anyone ever tried a colon cleanse? I have a free trial of "Sculpt N' Cleanse" and I want to take it, but I'm scared lol. So I just wanted to know if anyone has ever tried it or something like it! Thanks!

Katee1107

Asked by Katee1107 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I have done several colon cleanses....but not that one. I like to google the ingredients to see what they are used for...maybe you could try that. A colon cleanse can be a very good thing! It can help you loose weight...and they are good to do if you are interested in doing other cleasnses. Good luck!
    mommyof0345

Answer by mommyof0345 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I've done the Whole Body Cleanse, and I had cramps, diaherria, and was miserable for 2 weeks. Not to mention I had to swallow huge horse pills. Up to 13 a day! Didn't do anything much more for me.
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 4:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I regularly do colon cleanses, but like mommyof345 says, I like to know what is in mine. I'm an herbalist, so pm if you have more questions about the ingredients in yours.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2008