How to talk dirty...? TMI adult content

Ok...I'm getting rid of some inhibitions and one way is by starting to "talk dirty' to my S/O. How do I do this, what do I say? I'm really stepping out of my comfort zone by doing this, but I want to do it. Help me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't dirty talk face to face.. but sometimes he talks me into dirty texting.. ♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• just whisper in his ears what you want him to do to you and let it go with the flow.he will probably answer back
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Just explain explicitly what you want him to do with his bits and your bits. Just be dirty, it's weird at first but can get exciting when you both get into it. But just discuss what words are off limits before the fun, you know the ones that make you uncomfortable or horrify you.

hjpmommy

Answer by hjpmommy at 1:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yea, I so coudln't do that every LOL. It would be to "porno" ish! GL however!
    Anonymous

• Watch some porn, you can get some good ideas that way :)

If you're uncomfortable doing that, just say whatever comes to mind!! There are no "wrong" answers :) Have fun with it!!
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 1:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• You will be surprised on how much you can learn through watching porn although I do not talk dirty in the bedroom!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• be super descriptive about what you want him to do to you.. or you do to him. details are the key.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 1:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I was like you and thought dirty talking was weird and I couldn't do it. Until I just did it in the middle of sex. The more you do it, the easier it is. Try writing on paper some "dirty" things that you think you could say during sex. Even just write down what you like him to do to you. I mean I could probably give you some examples of what I say but I would probably get kicked off of CM for putting it out there publicly. It all depends on your comfort level with words too.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 1:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• But WHAT do I say? That's the hard part...I don't know what to say...LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• If you want, you can pm me and I can give you some tips.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 4:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010