Why is my 9 month old

getting a growing obsession with my breasts? He is bottle fed. I tried to breastfeed, I wanted too so badly but no one could get him to latch. Not even the nurses at the hospital. He has never paid attention to them before, but now he is always trying to pull down my shirt and grab at them... Why is he doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• does he see you mess with them? my son was breastfed for a bit (until i went back to work because i work in an ammo plant) and he had no interest in them from that point until about 2 months ago. because he's seen me fidget with them.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 1:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Probably because he wonders what they are.

They are in his face all the time, like when you hold them...
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My babies do this to. I think they are just curious about what's in your shirt since they don't have any. lol.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Babies that age are super curious. Anything they see, they're bound to wonder what it is. My son even gets obsessed with pulling at my lip and nose, lol. If I stick my lower lip out, he tries to grab it and if I pull it back in, he finds that hilarious, lol. What your baby is doing is normal.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yea my 10month old has an obsession with my feet or my hair! haha yep normal
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• he's male..he'll spend the rest of his life trying to look at boobies!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Normal Lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010