should I take my 10month old trick-or-treating?

first halloween.

skin172

Asked by skin172 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Only you can make that choice.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sure!! We took my daughter trick or treating her first year to friends and family only. Hubby loved the candy :)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 1:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would dress him up, and if you have other kids take him with you, but not actually trick or treat. Most of the things he will get he can't use/have anyway.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i took my 2 month old trick or treating ... Its up to u..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• we did last year, my oldest was 3 and my middle was 10 months with the youngest still in the belly! we put her in an umbrella stroller and took her around the block with my oldest, she had a great time!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• haha thanks...
    skin172

Comment by skin172 (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• absolutely!! however you could find a local halloween party or festival and take your baby there... we took our little girl to a local shopping mall that had a halloween costume contest and trick or treating from store to store...she loved it! and there wasn't any vehicle traffic which made us feel safer..and she won 3rd place in halloween costume contest:) she may not remember but you will..and that was a blast for her dad and I
    cndennis

Answer by cndennis at 1:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I didnt take my son....this year we are going to take him because he is over 1 but last year he sat outside with me and played and handed out candy with me all dressed up....he was so cute! lol....but its up to you.....I wanted to take my son out but DH didnt want to take him because he thought he was to young.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I took both of my girls trick or treating when they were babies. My first DD was a day or 2 after she turned 6 months old. She didn't understand it was more us than her lol, but I couldn't wait to take her and she was so cute dressed up lol. Our youngest was 9 months old so a bit older than our first, but it was still fun lol. It was their first halloween you have to dressed them up lol. I gave my kids the suckers and gummy type things I new they could eat then mommy and daddy got the rest lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's a good time to start a tradition!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010