Make money for medical experiments?

I have heard previously that companies will pay people money to basically be human guinea pigs. Does anyone know where to find these opportunities and which ones are worth it? With times getting tough I am becoming open to find new ways to make money.

Also has anyone sold plasma and is it painful/hard?

Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• There are other things you can do besides this. Do you really want to put your body at risk by being a "guinea pig"? I never sold plasma but my friend does, she gets very tired afterwards. It basically drains her. Why don't you try doing someting from home first? There are many options out there. PM me and I would be happy to give you some advice.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 2:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My husband took part in a blood pressure test. It was in the paper, he had to qualify based on past medical history, etc. He got free meds for 6 months and like $50/month for coming to the office 1 time/month. You wont make much
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• There are better ways...your body is more important than money!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Check out my latest journal for a awesome opportunity and who knows it could be for you and it might not!
    businesswife1

• I have a home business now and just work a little harder when my money gets tight... But I did look in to selling my eggs. It was up to $10000 for one sale... But you have to find someone willing to pay that. There are hospitals that will do it and what not but you would have to look it up...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• These times to call for desperate measures, but you have not exhausted all your options yet. Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years................cont.........
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• cont.........This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.
    BusinessMom123