When do women hit their sexual "peak"?

Please tell me it's not until after 35 or 40!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• some where around there 40's
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yeah, it's generally around 35 or so...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Every woman is different!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I think I've hit it...LOL! And of course I'm going through a divorce and have no one to practice on!! Ugh!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Every woman is different. Typically, a woman hits her sexual peak at about 35.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 1:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• u can practice with a finger or 2 but anyway every one is different u will know when it comes
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't know, but I'm 26 and lately I feel like I've hit mine, lol. It's really weird, actually, and my husband doesn't know what to think. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'd be3 nice to have..I'm 29 and love my DH so but geeze where is my sex drive?lol
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Most women start hitting their "peak" in their late 30's or so.. It usually hits right before a woman begins perimenopause. It's like that final countdown. LOL Our biological tocks start that final countdown so most women's hormones kick into overdrive, because whether we are actually going to to and conceive during that time or not, our hormones kick in to drive us in that direction.. lol

Then perimenopause hits most women around 40. And that can last 10-15 years for some women. This is the time when some women's sex drives just go crazy. I know mine has. And some women just peter out and aren't interested at all any longer. My Doc (who is a perimenopause/menopause specialist) told me that boils down to a case of "Use it or lose it". that women who are more sexaually active and have a more enjoyable sex life are usually the ones that kick into overdrive. The one's who don't, don't.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I believe it's in your 40's!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2010