I'm so happy I could cry!!!!

so after the last year of trying to make ends meet on min. Wage HORRIBLE jobs, dh and I decided to quit our jobs and move five hours away to stay with my parents and hope for better luck with jobs. We have been here for six days and dh just got hired on at TOYOTA!!!! It makes this whole last year of food stamps and shut off utilities and bill collectors finally seem bareable. I am also up for a state job paying about 30,000$ a year. I'm just so happy and relieved right now, I can't take this stupid smile off my face!
so, what's something good that has happened to you lately??

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• CONGRATS! I hope things get better for your family!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• well congradulations!! and good luck
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That's great news, good luck.

I recently found out my DD who was not passing math last year until the end of the year is getting straight A's in her classes this year. What a turn around!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Thats great im happy for you all
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 1:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Congratulations! That's awesome!

Something good that has happened to me lately? Well, my son turned a year old and we has his party a week ago. Then, 4 days later I had my birthday. Both were great days! Now, I feel like I'm on vacation in my own home. My MIL is in town for a week (she's leaving Friday), and she is doing everything for us. She lives on the other side of the country, and is LOVING spending time with our son. She wants to do everything herself. As a SAHM with a husband who works a lot, having him off of work for a week and having a break is amazing, lol. Also, we've been doing all kinds of fun stuff every day. Yesterday, it was shopping at the outlet mall here (I love shopping, lol) and today we're going to my favorite apple orchard,
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• YEAH for your family and don't wipe the smile off your face, you deserve it and more to come.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• YAY!!! Congrats on your hubby's job and good luck on yours :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am happy for you too! congratulations!!! better times are on their way!

Answer by older at 1:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That is great News! Wishing you both a world of happiness in the future!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Congratulations and God Bless the two of you. Nothing great happened to us.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010