Do you prefer Disney Land or Disney World?

I LOVE everything disney! im obsessed with it! ive been to disney world like 4 times i will always go back its soo magical and wonderful! ive never been to disney land if youve been there is it like disney world? ...... heres some more questions for you .. whats your favorite ride, character, place to eat, things to do there ? the only thing i dilike about disney world is there prices and they are money cravers but other than that its worth it to me

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I liked the Disney Land better because it was less crowded and people were more polite than at Disney World.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 1:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i live in florida so its disney world but its hot to go there now wait until january or feb.when the weather cools down
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Disney World is far better!

Answer by older at 1:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• OMG we were at Disneyland in Apri and my kids were crying saying they wanted to leave because they were tired of being pushed and shoved and having to wait 2 hours for a ride.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Disneyland because we can drive an hour to it, less crowded, not as big (for walking around), plus I get free tickets lol. But DisneyWorld has much more to do and I wouldn't pass up the chance to go if I could.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I live in CA so we go to DL about once a week. I've never been to DW. I love DL and I'm excited about the new CARS land at California Adventure even though it won't be done for a while.
    The3Vs

Answer by The3Vs at 1:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have never been to Disney Land but I have been to Disney World 5 times! I love it!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010