C-sec moms....

When you had your baby who watched your kids when you were in the hospital with your baby? I have 2 kids and no family will step up and help and i dont want to ask. Also how did you go about asking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You need to ask someone in your family or friends..They cannot stay by them selves you know that..Just ask..:)

Answer by louise2 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• What about your husband?

Usually thats suppose to be his job.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• my bf works so he could only watch them when he isnt working. He is going to take a few day off but i told him to wait until i go home that way he is there to help for the first few days.
    Anonymous

• I live far away from all my family so I was concerned who would watch my little boy while I was in the hospital. My husband had class during the day. I asked a close friend who I knew my littel boy would be comfortable with for a few days. She said yes and was happy to help. My little boy had a great time and I don't even think he missed me! Good Luck!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 2:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My SO changed the baby and held him. I couldn't even move my legs for a couple of days, much less get up and pick a baby up. He did all the work until I could move around.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2008