Can I use Resolve on a microfiber couch?

Have a few stains on our microfiber couch and was thinking of using Resolve to try and remove them. Has anyone ever tried it? Does it work?

arouthier

Asked by arouthier at 1:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• It removes color....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I use the Resolve foam and a softer-bristle brush. It works and didn't harm anything.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I use the Resolve moist powder on my beige microfiber couch and it deosn't leave the water spots. It works pretty well at the stains and works very well at getting odors out. You just sprinkle it on and rub it in with a soft brush, let it dry and vaccuum.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That's why I had a yellow spot on my blue microfiber couch :) Test it on the back of the couch where you can't see it first. Any type of cleaner.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have but we tested it on the back before we did it on the front. It did nothing to ours. It got the ink out of it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's worked fine on our microfiber chairs, but so have baby wipes and shaving cream, so... maybe you'd like to try one of those first?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2010